Australia Adventure, December 4th-15th

G'Day Mates! Welcome to my Great Australian Adventure with Oprah Winfrey and five of my closest friends...not to mention the other 400 or so that will be traveling "Down Under" with us!!

We are extremely excited to begin this "Once in a Lifetime" opportunity, but also wanted to be able to share it with so many of our students, colleagues, family and friends back home in the US!

We are flying out to LA on Dec. 4th, staying overnight at the LAX Westin, spending the day in LA, and then heading to the airport sometime in the late afternoon. Details to follow once we know exactly what is happening as much of this has been a secret and will remain so until the moment it happens!

So, stay tuned and keep checking this blog... it was created for all of you to share in our amazing good fortune!

Friday, November 26, 2010

8 Days To take off...

Good Evening Everyone!  I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving and are ready for the final countdown to Australia and the winter vacation which will be right around the corner when I return from this adventure.
I am getting excited about this trip and will be packing my suitcase all weekend with the recommended list that the travel team has sent to us. We are also waiting for a "trip kit" to arrive in the mail...hmmm, maybe I should check the mailbox today...Black Friday!  Happy shopping adventures!

Talk to you all next weekend when I take off from Logan to LA!

No comments:

Post a Comment